General Information –
- The Conference is open to all who are genuinely interested in Films particularly Scriptwriting.
- The Conference is for two days i.e. Aug 3 & 4, 2016. Detail schedule of the event is available here.
- Registration fees for the FWA members, Students/Teachers of Film Schools, Academicians and Media Professionals is INR 1,500/- per person (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) and INR 2,000/- per person for the rest of the delegates. This fees is for the two-day event inclusive of delegate cards, coffee table book, booklet, tea/coffee twice a day, lunch and evening snacks on both the days.
- Seating is strictly First Come, First Serve.
- Delegates can register online or manually by visiting the FWA office or through post/courier.
i) Online – If you are an active online member just login as you do usually, and you will find a tab ‘Register for ISC 4’. Click on it and follow thro the online payment page. Payment Gateway charges will be applicable.
ii) If you are not an active online member of the FWA Website, you can activate you login by following the procedure or simply download the form, take a print, fill it and send it to FWA by post/courier along-with DD/Pay-order/Cheque or submit in person/proxy. You may pay cash if you are submitting the form in person or thro proxy.
iii) If your membership has expired you will first need to renew it online/offline. Members who don’t want to renew the Membership but want to attend the Conference, can register under ‘General’ Category by paying Registration fees of Rs. 2000 per delegate.
v) Non-Members – Delegates other than FWA Members can register by clicking on the banner of the 4th ISC on the website. They will be taken on ISC special page where Registration link and other instructions will be presented.
#For all cheque payments /postal registrations; your registration will be confirmed only upon the realisation of the cheque/DD and validity check of membership in case of FWA Members. An email will be sent to your registered email id to inform you of the outcome of the registration. If registration can’t be confirmed, refund will be issued through the same mode as the payment.
iv) Registration at FWA office in Person.
Ask for the form at the office, fill it and submit along-with fees in cash or cheque/DD. In case of Cheque/DD, you’ll be notified via an email if your registration is confirmed (upon the realisation of the cheque/DD).
Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive the delegate-card at the venue, from 9:00 am onwards, on the day of the event. You may also collect your delegate card from the office on 1st and 2nd August.
v) Once registration is confirmed, no refund will be issued under any circumstances.
There are limited delegate passes available. Please register early to avoid disappointment later.